It is essential to be as precise as possible when learning or practicing homeopathy- and precision is dependent upon understanding the rubrics in Kent's Repertory. This unique reference book facilitates an understanding of the homeopathic repertory, materia medica, and other reference books by defining obsolete, archaic medical terminology, as well as many modern terms found in homeopathic literature. Those involved with homeopathy, including lay people, medical students, physicians, health care professionals and independent scholars will all enjoy this addition to their libraries.
Yasgur's Homeopathic Dictionary includes:
- 4,500 modern and archaic definitions
- Scientific terminology as it relates to homeopathy
- Definitions of holistic health modalities
- 500 homeopathic obituaries
- Remedy pronunciation guide
- An essay, "What is Homeopathy?"
- Four charts
- Abbreviations and appellations defined
- Listing of homeopathic pharmacies and organizations
Yasgur's Homeopathic Dictionary is indispensable. It should be on every practitioner's desk.