This book is the essential reference for naturopathic hydrotherapy written by 2 pioneering naturopathic physicians, Wade Boyle and Andre Saine. The techniques are based on Dr. O. G. Carroll's constitutional hydrotherapy treatments and adhere to the basic principles & philosophy of hydrotherapy.
Lectures in Naturopathic Hydrotherapy is divided into three sections: Basic Principles- 10 lectures, Demonstrations- 16 lectures, and Constitutional Approach- 10 lectures. A bibliography and index are also included.
Topics covered include:
- Philosophy of Naturopathic Hydrotherapy
- Manipulation of circulation by hot and cold
- Fever and Naturopathic Hydrotherapy
- Sitz bath
- Salt glow
- Healing crisis
- Management of acute and chronic disease
- Hydrotherapy and nutrition, botanical medicine, and electrotherapy